Thursday, November 25, 2010

Guilty as Charged

This Thanksgiving, I'm making the turkey, as I do as often as I'm allowed - turkey's the one thing that I know how to cook.  The secret is twofold:  a turkey bag (a plastic bag that you use for roasting the turkey - it's miraculous.  The bag doesn't melt, and by trapping in the moisture it kinda autobastes the turkey), and bacon (you layer bacon over the top of the turkey;  while the fat melts, it autobastes the turkey).

Okay, so I just realized that I've overused the words "turkey" and "autobaste".  And that I've given away my secrets.

What does this post have to do with running?  Is it that I'm going to say that after overindulging on Thanksgiving that I had the sudden inspiration to go for an epic run?

Heck no - I'ma have another serving of this superb autobasted turkey.  Happy Thanksgiving, errybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment