Monday, January 31, 2011

2B2B

Well, friends and neighbors, it's been a while, but I'm afraid my job, meaning my jobby-job, meaning my day-job (meaning my night, weekend, holiday-job) has kept me 2B2B - Too Busy To Blog.

Well?  Whaddaya think?  "2B2B" - think it'll catch on?

Here's a photo from a nice run I took this past fall... when I had time for nice runs...

Oops!  Just kidding, that's just a really, really cute picture of rhinoceroses my wife stole from some website.  Cute!!
Here's the real pic I took:

2 comments:

  1. I'll admit that the first picture of rhinoceroses is pretty cute, but the picture on the bottom seems so calm and relaxing. Are you still training for a marathon?

    Anna Srouji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tae,

    GR8 2 C U R OK; H8 2 HEAR U WR "2B2B!" :)

    That picture of the rhinoceroses is too...cute! I always enjoy your pictures from running as well.

    ReplyDelete