Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Emergency Mediatheque

If you've known me for a while, you may recall that I have writerly notions - after all, I chose to major in English because of John Keats, who was a physician (and died of tuberculosis;  I'd like the lasting influence on literature, the coughing up of blood, not so much).  Well, actually, rather than solely publications, I guess my ambitions are a little more generally media-related, since I'd like to be the Sanjay Gupta of NPR, given that I have a face for radio and all.

I feel a bit sorry for other niched authorial classes;  for example, I pity Anthony Bourdain, who, as we know, is the Tae Kim of food writers.  Anyway, I continue to expand my little empire of orphaned, vaguely emergency medicine, or writing, or running, related blogs, and while running today (my, how the mind wanders!) I came up with some more ideas:

The Reluctant Hipster (okay, so this one has nothing to do with emergency medicine, running, or writing, but I liked the ring of it)

Writers Who Work Their Jobby-Jobs Because They Choose To (yeah, not really)

Emergelicious (...)

Hill Associated With Track
4.95 mi.  41 min.:36 sec.  8:24 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment