Friday, December 3, 2010

Music (cont'd)

So since I'm not listening to music when I run, I've noticed that at times my thoughts start to race.  This hill is steep.  Those are nice houses.  I wonder how much they are?  I wonder how much my house is?  Why do they call it "underwater"?  It should be something like, "in deep something"... oh, that explains the water part.  I should cut my hair tonight.  Dog poo!  Smile and wave.  Those clouds are pretty.  That cloud looks like Jack Lemmon.  Actually, it looks like Martha Raye.  Did that truck have "F.U. Obama" painted on the window?  No, F.U., man!  Go, America!  Waitaminute, "You" starts with "Y", not "U" - maybe that didn't mean what I thought it meant.  Go, English majors!  Wow, a cemetery.  Look at those kids.  Are they laughing at me?  I wonder if this Fuel Belt makes me look fat.  This hill is hilly.

Nobody Told Me That There Were These Trails in Fullerton, Upon Which I Took the Following Photos:
9.57 mi.  1 hr:27 min:29 sec.  9:08 pace.



No comments:

Post a Comment